domingo, 29 de marzo de 2020

GENERAL_ About challenges and ANOTHER ONE!

Hey you!

Nope! I have not forgotten about challenges. It is just that you are not being too motivated about them... whatever! But... there is always a beam of sunlight among the clouds! One of you decided to participate and create an artwork for the challenge! 🎨

I am too sorry I didn't upload it earlier, but still... it is sooo worth it! Let's see who can guess the student and the artwork! IT IS ONE OF YOU! THANK YOU Mr. Incognito, I LOOOVE IT!


I´d like to tell you that I didn't upload any other challenge because you weren't following along... but my toughness disappeared again when I watched this. 

CHALLENGE 3: SOMETHING THAT WILL MOVE YOU! (by ¨move¨ I mean something that will give you chills!) Share with us a video that has really really inspired you (IN ENGLISH!) ☺️

My video comes from an actor I really admire: Hugh Jackman. When he was filming the movie ¨THE GREATEST SHOWMAN¨, he had to go through surgery because they found skin cancer on his nose. The doctor told him that he couldn't sing at all when he went back to rehearsals, but when he was rehearsing the last number, he just couldn't help himself and this is what happened. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario